Note from Beth Anne on this - PLEASE READ: **When I (Beth Anne) have to invoke the use of these policies due to late or lacking communication, it puts me in huge conflict every time. I love my patients and believe that each individual is exceptional. I also love my business and need to protect my schedule and livelihood. I understand that many things come up, and because I’m understanding, every issue becomes exceptional for me. All the exceptional issues add up to significant income loss over time. I’m not trying to shame here - just to help you understand how much I value your time and energy and also my own, and to understand how the system functions behind the scenes. Again, if you have any questions about this, please ask early. I can also send you a copy to you if you like.
From the Womb Matters Patient-Provider Contract:
UNPAID FEES, CANCELLATION POLICY, & NO SHOW POLICIES - PLEASE READ: 1) I understand that the payment for all professional services remains my responsibility. A balance over 30 days will receive a collection warning. A payment plan can be arranged, however, the first lapse of arranged payment will be sent to collections.
2) Enforcing Beth Anne's cancellation and no-show policy is the least favorite part of her work. As a solo business operation and an empath, Beth Anne always feels highly conflicted about this. She requests that I (the patient) do everything possible to communicate my needs in advance of the timeframes outlined in this policy, and to ask in advance if I am not sure.
3) If I cancel my scheduled appointment inside of 48 hours before the scheduled session time, I understand that I will be charged the full amount of the session fee. This means that if my session is at 11am on Wednesday and I cancel at 12pm on Monday, I will be charged for the full session fee. Time of cancellation is noted by when the text, phone call, or email is timestamped in our system.
4) **I agree to contact Womb Matters via voice call, text, or email at least 48 hours in advance for any cancellations. I understand that the full session fee of $250 for initial sessions and $165 for follow-up sessions will be collected for no-show/ missed appointments in which I have NOT communicated with Womb Matters in advance of the appointment time; acute sickness and significant weather may be excepted on an individual basis.
5) I agree to make every attempt to come to every scheduled appointment and not to use Beth Anne's 48-hour window as a 'wait-and-see' window for cancellation. Appointments cannot always be filled in this timeframe. If 3 subsequent appointments are cancelled using the 48 hour window policy, Beth Anne may request advanced payment for subsequent sessions and/or only allow me to schedule one appointment at a time.
6) In any of the above scenarios, I may also forfeit my ability to schedule subsequent appointments without pre-payment. If I arrive late for an appointment or need to leave early, I understand that the length of the session may be shortened to fit the originally allotted appointment time at the discretion of the practitioner for the same fee. **If I have a fever or have had physical or emotional trauma (car accident, concussion, loss of a loved one, recent surgical procedure), I will call as soon as possible before my appointment to see if PT would be appropriate. In some cases, we may recommend holding care or modifying the original treatment plan.
Contact & location Info:
Office Address: 8795 Ralston Rd, Suite 130, Arvada, CO 80002 **Clinic Hours by appointment only on ThursDays + Fridays**